Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Roller coaster in the middle of city

Roppongi, Tokyo
On the roof of a building is, surprisingly, installed a half-tube small roller coaster. The building is in Roppongi, in the middle of Tokyo and full of bars, discos, restaurants of various countries. This roller coaster was almost open to the public but was not because the neighbors were against it. Now this turned to be just an ornament of the building....

By the way, I don't like this kind of rides though I fully understand it is safe...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Fay said...

Are you serious? Roller Coaster on top of a building? The idea sounds crazy to me...

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know what it seems to me this roller coaster?. The helmet of the ancient Samurais...

The helmet is the red part of the building, and the horns are the roller coaster =O). I see your smile, call it abstract imagination =Op.

Don't you really like roller coaster?, what a pity =O(, I will invite to take one this weekend =Op

Raquel

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fay and Rakeru, thank you for the comments:-)
fay,
I think it is crazy. The roller coaster is made by a retail company, Don Quixote. But it is very wise way to promote the company since TV, magazine and newspaper used to report it.
Rakeru,
Oh, coincidence. Yes, I also think it looks like a helmet of samurais or viking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home