Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pearl in Spring, at show window of MIKIMOTO, at Ginza


This photo is the show case of MIKIMOTO, a Japanese pearl company. (I don't know whether it is known worldwide, but very famous in Japan.) By the way, when I see the show case, I find that the beauty of sakura goes well with the modest beauty of pearl.

Well, excuse me for being a little romantic! Personally I prefer pearl's shining to diamond's brilliance. Diamond, I suppose, can make all women more beautiful but wearing pearls can bring out their inner beauty. So pearls can fit some women well....

To be honest with you, I might prefer pearl only because they are more reasonable than diamond, as a man....

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love pearls! This is a really neat shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home