Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Beautiful thing or cost-effective one?


This article might not make women feel so good. Excuse me if it does.

I confess that I love to give a girlfriend a rose or bouquet of roses.

Mainly because the flower(s) make her happy and more beautiful. But to tell the truth, partly because the flower is not so expensive. Giving her a rose make more happy than treating her to dinner, I think. But the flower is by far more reasonable than the dinner. The flower is much cost-effective to make her feel good. That doesn't mean that I don't want to treat her to dinner.

I don't know why Japanese men hesitate to give their wife or girlfriend(s??). Japan would be more peaceful if they present the flowers.... (Japan is peaceful country? Umm, I'm afraid no! I know many small wars are happening at homes here and there.)

3 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

You are an honest man, Macky. LOL!! I think we all lose sight of what we have sometimes. We don't always see what is in front of us and take the ones we love for granted.

Maybe you can inspired every reader, male or female, to send flowers to the people they love.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

i like your thoughts Macky, incidentally i agree with you and also women can treat men from time to time with a dinner … i wander why man feel obliged to do it.
treating nicely each other is what's important, don't you think?

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice comments:-))
ming: Thank you, ming. Only a flower make people feel happy. The flower is beautiful all the more for not lasting very much, I think.
jazzy: I think treating each other is rather natural and that makes the relationship last long. More important thing is that they care for each other. It seems a very simple thing but is sometimes hard to do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home