Thursday, October 12, 2006

brand shops





BVLGARI, CHANEL, Cartier and LOUIS VUITTON.

Four luxury brand shops are amazingly on every corner of just only a intersection in Ginza, a town in Tokyo.

Louis Vuitton is the most popular shop of these shops, especially among young women in 20's or 30's. When I get on a train in Tokyo, I often see women with a Louis Vuitton bag of checkered pattern. They says it costs more than 1,000 US dollars...

By the way, there are 12 Louis Vuitton stores only in Tokyo. Speechless...

If I had 1,000 US dollars at my disposal in my college days, I would spent money to go on a trip abroad with some traveling bag, not Louis Vuitton's.

5 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jing said...

:P
I agree with you. Ao on a trip, nog a small hand bag!
And I also can understand those young women too.I am at that ages too.
:D
...Jing

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Wow, could have sworn I was in Paris there for a second, Macky. Great shots!
-Kim

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Ummm, this intrigues me because there are such stores all over the world where the main customers are Japanese tourists. When I was in Hong Kong, the shopping malls were full of these shops (and empty of customers). Ditto Rodeo Drive. Ditto here in Sydney. I guess they only need to make a sale every few days?

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments!

Every time I walked on this street, Showa Ave., I think it is just 5th Ave. in NYC. But on this street is Uni-qlo shop, where they sell cloths at very reasonable prices.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Zannnie said...

me too, i rather go for a trip, i like experiential than such material possession :D

http://singapourdailyphoto.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home