Monday, May 07, 2007

Sudoku, a cross number puzzle

This is a part of Sudoku, cross "number" puzzle. This puzzle is becoming popular now in Japan.

The below photo is a whole Sudoku grid, consisted of 9x9 cells. Each cell must be filled with one digit number by the following rule: fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 to 9.

The digits to be entered are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

Each row has 9 cells wide. A fill-in row must have one of each digit. That means that each digit appears only once in the row. There are 9 rows in the grid and the same applies to each of them.

Each column is the same as the rows.

The box, containing 9 cells in a 3x3 layout. A filled-in box must have one of each digit. That means that each digit appears only once in the box. There are 9 boxs in the grid and the same applies to each of them.

If you are interested in this puzzle, why not print out this and try this for a relax??

7 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we recently bought an electronic sudoku game so that we could play during holidays..its addictive!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love doing Sudokus. It sometimes drives my wife potty, as I'm not doing other things.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Squirrel said...

I can pretty much guarantee that this would not relax me. I love this blog tho,

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

This has been a rage in the UK for about two years now.
I had a little version on my computer -- not got it now - must have been on my old one and I've not put it back here - may look for it.
I bought an electronic one to take on holiday but the batteries soon die.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments.

Sudoku seems to prevail all over the world and I am surprised.

gerald,

the web site
http://www.sudoku.name/
is very good to play.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger myfirstpost18 said...

I am impressed with specifically how well you have actually handed this information in such an interesting along with original ways.wooden number puzzle

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger whitealpace said...

Improves fine motor skills and dexterity, as children have to place each letter in its correct position, a wonderful tactile way to encourage real learning – in this current world of over-reliance on technology based education. wooden number puzzle Case Puzzle Board Educational Toy Gift Learning Tool Brain Games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home