Friday, May 11, 2007

Full of beans

Full of beans, a Tofu shop in Tokyo

This photo was shot in front of a Tofu, soybean curd, shop in Tokyo and one of Tofu is sold, put in the bamboo's cup. Tofu is very popular in Japan, and is eaten in a various way: it is into hot miso soup, or boiled up in a pan with some fish and vegetable...

I prefer eating it with a tiny drop of soy sauce, a little sliced long green onion and some grated ginger.

Plus, a bottle of soy milk a day before or after taking a bath totally can break free from my fatigue so I drink it everyday. Soy milk is, literally, full-of-beans drink for me.

Full of beans, a Tofu shop in Tokyo

4 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Squirrel said...

I love soy milk and tofu--I have a feeling yours tastes better, it is packaged nicer.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Hello! You know, tofu and soy milk are becoming increasingly popular here.

Greetings from Boston.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments.

nds,
Tofu in Tokyo is worth trying, as well as sushi:-))
fenix,
When I have been NYC some years ago, I have tried soy latte at Starbuck. It was rather delicious.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger reog said...

I love tofu too, today my sister cooking pepes tofu. Pepes is cooking method with banana leaf. Its so delicious
Greetings fromindofood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home