Sunday, November 19, 2006

What women want most


The other day, a friend of mine said to me "for me, women are and will be mysterious!"

I said "What's wrong? Why?"

He said, "because most women adore some brilliant stones, so called jewels, though they are tiny. I cannot understand why they like them so much! They also seem to prefer the colored one to the highly clear one called diamond. They love to wear them on their ears, fingers and necks. And the surprising thing is that stones she wears and wants tend to be getting bigger year by year....."

The picture reminds me of what my friend said.

7 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

It's maybe just because those are expensive than others? just kidding...

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Zannnie said...

ha ha, macky, this post is so funny. but then again, not all women are like this...

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Jing said...

:)
beautiful photo!!
and nice story!hee hee....
jing

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is just kidding post:-)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Yes but i'm not kidding ... lol! Diamonds are utterly beautiful, i love them and they are my birthstone. A girl's best friend, as the saying goes..

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them too...I must admit. And diamonds (the clear ones) are the most expensive.

When a man buys jewelry for a woman, she knows that his intentions are true and it makes her feel special. So, if you love a woman, and especially if it's early in the relationship, don't buy her practical gifts, buy her jewelry (and it doesn't have to be expensive as there are all kinds).

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lynn: "Diamonds is girl's best friend" Nice phase!
susan: Oh, thank you for your advice!! I will give my girlfriend some jewelry as next birthday present...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home