Monday, October 23, 2006

typical scenery in Tokyo: Ginza, Tokyo 2



This is a typical shopping district in Tokyo on weekend.

The district is getting cheerful as Christmas is coming.(Though it is two full months later.)

By the way, I had believed in Santa Claus and had believed that he gave every children nice presents by himself until 12 years old. As soon as I woke up on Christmas Day, I found what I had wanted next to my pillow. But to tell the truth, I had pretended to believe in Santa Claus:-) Because I was not able to get the present from my parents:-)

6 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jing said...

why i saw so many beautiful night views tonight???
why i cant take such beautiful night views????  :( (kidding...)
i heard this famous street:Ginza. it said that the girls there wear very strange(maybe just for me,should say modern)..right??

and Christmas...:) now my niece is already expecting her Christmas presents!!!
:D
...Jing

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...now that's how I imagine Tokyo. Even if it IS a stereotype.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Beautiful night shots, make you want to believe in Santa again, so we get plenty of Xmas presents... LOL

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for your comments, everyone:-)
jing: I think Shanghai has more beautiful night view:-) Ginza is thought to be elegant and traditional town. Shibuya is thought to be the town for young people. Perhaps you mention Shibuya, I'd think.
metaphysicalmama: I will take another stereotype photo that I think soon. I hope you enjoy it:-)
nathalie: I will take a photo in Dec. and the photo will be Christmas color of red and green:-)

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Jing said...

ooo..:P
macky, I think i got something wrong... Ginza, lots of elegant office ladies there, right??
and thx for correct my bad memory..

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lunar Chick said...

how beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home