Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dream is land?


This signboard says 'Yume-no-shima', meaning Dream Island in English.( 'Yume' means 'dream', 'no' means 'of' and 'shima' means 'island'.) It located on the verge of Tokyo and near Disneyland in Chiba.

The landfill waste, 'residuum of dream', made this island and such land will be more in the near future in Tokyo....

By the way, I love the plastic name of 'dream island'. I think the officials name it 'dream land' just because it is located near Disneyland...

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Nihal said...

Konnichiwa:) Watashi wa Isutanbuuru kara no Niharu desu. Yume no shima? Watashi mo Nihon ni mo Disneyland mo imashita ga...yume no shima wa.. itta koto ga nai kedo hotondo kite mitai desu yo. Kono Blog wa omoshiroi desu. Ja mata ne, o-genki de.
Nihal
Toruko kara

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does exist the Dream island for adults?? =O))

Greetigs!!!
Raquel

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nihal,
I am just surpised at your perfectly Japanese!!

raquel,
Umm,, I hope so!! For me, the dream land means Spain! and I would like to come there some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home