Sunday, July 22, 2007

a control in a toilette

a control in a toilette
This remote control is attached on the wall in a pay toilette and the toilette allows you to play Nintendo DS with it, one of popular TV game in Japan, during getting a wash. Since the guests enjoy playing the game for a long time even after having a wash, many people are queuing in front of the toilette.

Oh, I sometimes become a liar!!

This is a control for the toilette. Pushing these buttons, we make a spray nozzle brush something off our bottoms, adjust the water volume and the position of spray nozzle. We can also make our bottoms dry and the odor eliminate with it very speedy. The other machines can also adjust the water temperature.


a control in a toilette
Some persons wipe toilette seat with bathroom tissue and attached disinfectant liquid next to the tissue before sitting on the seat.

We might sickly love the cleanliness.

8 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Emilieee said...

Have you ever had a hard time on figuring out the uses of those buttons? It seems so complicated! :p

I have already gone dizzy on seeing so many buttons and words. Haha.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Z said...

Sounds like a very hygienic thing to me. I've read about the Toto toilets which are imported into the US for private homes. Switzerland also has a tradition for toilets like these, though mainly for private use. I've come across such a device (though with far fewer buttons) only at one hotel that we stayed at. The seat cleaning thing is quite common though, and there are even some automated seat cleaning systems in some public toilets I've used!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger travelphilippines said...

hayy japan why are u soooo amazing

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

Why people need video game in toilet while minding own business?

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment:-))

emily,
When I had used such machine for the first time and was about 10 years old boy, I got wet all over the toilette, because I didn't sit on the seat!

z,
your country is very developed as for the toilette!! When I have been in Italy, which was the first travel outside Japan, I found the two toilette seat in the bath room of a hotel. Since I did not know how to use the bidet, I misunderstood and washed T-shirt and socks in bidet basin with soap. The bidet remind me of good old and smell memory of the first trip to Europe.

trevelphillippines,
Most of new office buildings have such toilette!

ben,
Oh, it is just kidding:-))

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Ah macky it's funny to read about your first experience in Italy but I don't dare to think what I'd go to do with this sort of machines... Probably I'd wash the whole bathroom. By the way I'm very fascinated by this and I don't understand why we don't have any in Europe.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Elaine in the World said...

I am building a new house (some pictures of the demolition of old house are on my site) and I will need to purchase a number of toilets so your post is fascinating to me. I've also just learned about the Toto line which are available in Canada. Haven't ever used one but I am looking for one in Toronto that I can try. (too much information?)

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Life Saver said...

The toilets in Japan are crazy, the one in our hotel room starts a little fan when ever you sit on it. A little light turns on that says "Odor Removal"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home