Friday, March 16, 2007

Moleskine notebooks

Tokyo
Tokyo
Now notebooks are popular among business persons. They are trying to make their dreams come true by making best use of the notebooks. Moleskine's notebooks are becoming popular here and we can get them at many book stores and some stationery shops. I love to use this pocket book.

By the way, one of Japanese saying is, "Do planing for the year on 1st, January"(一年の計は元旦にあり). I made some plan on 1st, Jan. this year but it is getting hard to achieve my goal. Oh, I wish a day had 48 hours just for me....

4 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

hi Macky, long time no see..
by the amount of notes in your notebook it seems like you really need 48 hours a day to do it all

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Kerry-Anne said...

Ah, my favourite notebook. I'm one of those people who goes crazy over stationery - my husband laughs at me when the stationery catalogues come out at the beginning of the year, because I could look at them all day. Don't worry, I also did some planning on 1 January which hasn't amounted to much yet...

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger teo mocchi said...

Wow, macky, can you send me your notebook? I love the "textured" pages written with a wonderful calligraphy!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Diane Dehler said...

I always use old date books or calenders to scribble in. I know that I'm not "ruining" a beautiful new notebook and it frees up my creativity. The notebooks suggest perhaps a return to handwriting versus keyboarding. This sounds like a good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home