Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hoppy, non alcohol beer in Japan

Tokyo sightseeing
This is a car promoting hoppy, something of a non-alcohol beer, made in Japan. Beer used to be expensive about 50 years ago, and people drink hoppy mixed with Shochu, more reasonable alcohol in Japan, as a substitute for beer.

Beer is not so expensive in Japan today and hoppy is not so popular as it was. I have not tried hoppy yet, but would like to try it soon.

By the way, I took this photo by digital camera attached cell phone.

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Ben Nakagawa said...

If you are shouchu fan, I'm sure you like it. Me, I'm not, I like beer better.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have you drink it? I also like shochu, so I will try it.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your cell phone has good camera. My cell phone's a NEC iMode phone, it does not take clear pictures :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home