Sunday, October 01, 2006

Tokyo never stops making bulidings...



Some foreign hotels are now being built in Tokyo, Ritz-Carlton in Roppongi and The Peninsula in Hibiya. The right building in the photo will be The Peninsula Hotel.

On this side is a moat, surrounding the Imperial Palace. Many trees surrounded the moat and a road along the moat, about five kilo meters in circuit, is better for jogging.

Anyway, many building in Tokyo are still now built like a crowd of bamboo shoots in bamboo groves of spring.

3 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i jog myself nearly every day and this place would make a great change to my normal surroundings, 5km would be quite enough.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Gre-kun said...

Tokyo is a very incredible city that makes me dream everytime I have the chance to visit it... I often "live" in Adachi-ku at the home of my "parents-in-law" because my wife is japanese...! And you're right : I really love Doraemon, the cat without ears !

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

jazzy: It is great to jog nearly every day. Actually, I used to jog nearly every day along a riverside for half a year, but I gave up because of my laziness!
gre-kun: Adahchi-ku is so called "downtown" and very nice place. Every time I used to go to an office and get on a crowded train, I wish I have a "dokodemo-door", the place-trip door without moving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home