Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A king of mushroom



This mushrooms in vegetable stores remind people of the upcoming autumn. Autumn is best season especially for eating and some fruits and fishes comes to appear in the market. This mushroom, with nice scent, is called "Matsutake", the king of all mushrooms in Japan, just like truffle in France and porcini in Italy.

Rice is boiled with sake, soy sauce, dashi and sliced mushroom and it is tasty. Grilled Matsutake is also good. The fungi is added to clear soup, slightly flavored with dried bonito, which is also tasteful.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx for sharing the nice recipe~~
:D
sounds delicious food~~
and mushroom is my favorite food!!!and my little niece likes it too~~
:D
...hello from shanghai, jing

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

jing: I love crub of Shanghai. I can eat Chinese restanrant in Tokyo through autumn to winter. I can't wait the season!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home