Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The opening party of the exhibition on the history of Italian Fashion, seen through the coats of Max Mara


Today I went to the opening party of the exhibition on the history of Italian Fashion through the coats of Max Mara. Many coats of Max Mara, ranging from 50's to 00's, are exhibited to help know the history of Italian fashion. Their coats are both fashionable and industrial. I think Italians are quite good at making the bridge between their culture and the industrial products, like clothes, cars, stationery etc.

To teo,
Thank you very much for inviting us to the exhibition and party and I really enjoyed them!

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

great, i wish i could be there.

Hey, surprise! I've tagged you and now you're it! Please visit my Wednesday post to see what to do.
Jazzy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home